The Drummoyne Sailing Club Ltd is a not-for-profit organisation registered with ClubsNSW and manages the clubhouse facilities, food and beverage operations and member activities. The club is governed by a Board of Directors, elected each year by the members of the club and headed by the Club President.
Within this organisation are several sub-clubs that are run by volunteers and are focused on the divisional sailing activities of the club. Each sailing division sub-club has a representative on the Sailing Committee which coordinates the sailing activities of the club. The Sailing Committee is headed by the Club Commodore and reports also to the Board.
1 year Social Memberships are now available for $20 (Senior and pensioner concession $10). Benefits include:
- Discount of 15% on all beverages
- Automatic entry into our loyalty scheme
- $10 worth of loyalty points automatically loaded onto your card – use points to purchase beverages, meals at Sailors Grill, or gift cards.
Please note that all members (including Social and Sailing members) are welcome to participate in the activities of the Club, including Sailing activities (with registration).
Members are financial from 1st July to 30th June
How to Join
- Obtain an application form the Reception desk next time you visit the club. Your new membership card will be issued upon presentation of suitable identification to club staff (eg Drivers licence) and payment of the appropriate fee OR;
- Use the online form linked below – please note that membership cards will be made available to pick up from the Club within 1-2 business days upon presentation of suitable identification to club staff (e.g. Drivers Licence)
How to Renew
Online membership renewal is available for all existing members.
Information for Members
Registered Clubs Act – Important Information for Club Members – click here.
Strategic Plan – To view the Strategic Plan which the Board has endorsed in October 2016 click here.
Code of Conduct – The Board has developed a Code of Conduct which can be downloaded using this link.
To view/download the 2017/18 Financial Report, Director’s Report and Auditor’s Report click here
To view/download the 2017/18 Sailing Reports and Commentaries click here